Please take a moment to read the following:
The information on this website is presented for general informational purposes only, and is not intended to be used to make any investment decisions. The Narragansett Bay Commission disclaims any duty or obligation either to update the information contained in this website or to maintain the availability of such information. The information presented on this website speaks only as of the date the information was prepared and does not reflect or address additional or supplementary information that may have become available since that date. In addition, parts of the information contained within the website may consist of projections or estimates. Such projections or estimates are based on certain assumptions and expectations which may or may not occur. No assurances or guarantees can be given that any projections or estimates contained in the information will occur, and actual results may differ materially.
The Narragansett Bay Commission makes no representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy, content, currency, reliability, completeness, suitability, or timeliness of the information presented, including the information contained in any website that may be linked to this website, and is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by parties using this information.
In addition, the Narragansett Bay Commission makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of this information for your particular purpose, and that to the extent you use or implement this information, you do so at your own risk.
Certain financial information and operating data, as well as information regarding certain material developments with respect to the Narragansett Bay Commission and its securities, is publicly available through the official repository of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) service.
Listed below are Narragansett Bay Commission's key financial reports.
To receive a hard copy of any of the following publications, please email the Public Affairs Office at email@example.com .
Sewer User Fee Surveys
- FY 2020 - FY 2024 Capital Improvement Program
- FY 2019 - FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program
- FY 2018 - FY 2022 Capital Improvement Program
- Prior Capital Improvement Programs
Operating Capital Program Documents
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report FY 2018
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report FY 2017
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report FY 2016
- Prior Comprehensive Annual Reports
Quarterly Financial Statements
- FY 2019 Quarter Ending December 31, 2018
- FY 2019 Quarter Ending September 30, 2018
- FY 2018 Quarter Ending June 30, 2018
- FY 2018 Quarter Ending March 31, 2018
Contracting Reports required by RI Gen Laws 42-90-1
Recently Approved Filings
- Docket 4602 Compliance Rate Filing
- Docket 4588 Terms and Conditions - Abatement Methodology Change
- Docket D-15-20 Approval to Enter into Long-Term Debt
- Docket 4889 Compliance Rate Filing