In 2016, the Rhode Island legislature passed an update to the R.I. Administrative Procedures Act (APA), focusing on increased communication and transparency related to rulemaking. Pursuant to the requirements of the APA, the NBC re-codified all of its regulations in 2018, which can be found using the links below or on the Secretary of State’s website here.
To view NBC's Rules and Regulations, please select one of the links below:
- 835-RICR-10-00-1 Public Hearings
- 835-RICR-10-00-2 Public Records Request Procedure
- 835-RICR-10-00-3 Petition for Declaratory Order
- 835-RICR-10-00-4 Petition for Promulgation of Rules
- 835-RICR-20-00-1 Use of Wastewater Facilities
- 835-RICR-20-00-2 Customer Services Rules and Regulations
- 835-RICR-30-00-1 Purchasing Rules and Regulations
- 835-RICR-30-00-2 Rules for the Acquisition of Property or Rights
- 835-RICR-30-00-3 Review Appraisal Procedures for Federally Funded Acquisitions
Other Information Available pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act
To view the Narragansett Bay Commission’s Rulemaking Agenda and any notices of proposed rulemaking, please click here.
To view the Narragansett Bay Commission’s Index of Declaratory Orders, please click here.
To view the Narragansett Bay Commission’s Index of Guidance Documents, please click here.